Meet the Author!
Christine Day (Upper Skagit) grew up in Seattle, nestled between the sea, the mountains, and the pages of her favorite books. She holds a master’s degree from the University of Washington, where she created a thesis on Coast Salish weaving traditions. I Can Make This Promise (HarperCollins, 2019) is her first novel. Christine lives in the Pacific Northwest with her husband.
Her work is represented by Suzie Townsend at New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc.
- Pronouns: She/her
- Tribal Citizenship: Upper Skagit
- Birthday: February 3, 1993
- Zodiac Sun: Aquarius
- Zodiac Moon: Cancer
- Zodiac Ascendant: Gemini
- Favorite Word: Whimsical
- Favorite Season: Summer
- Favorite Book Quote: “History has failed us, but no matter.” —Pachinko, by Min Jin Lee
- Favorite Ice Cream Flavors: Rainbow Sherbet (Baskin-Robbins), Half Baked (Ben & Jerry’s)
- Favorite Color: Turquoise
- Favorite HP Book: Prisoner of Azkaban
- Top Three MCU Films: Thor: Ragnarok, Captain Marvel, Avengers: Infinity War
- Top Three SW Films: Revenge of the Sith, A New Hope, Rogue One
I Can Make This Promise$15.94